Monday, November 22, 2010

StarSkins

:] NOOO NOOO and NOOO. I hate this. It's too mean. My brother downloaded starskins program for firefox. He got account and has this Halo picture there and stuff. Than i try to make my account and NOOO it doesn't work. You can't have more than two users for starskin. SO EVERY time turn on firefox i see the log on window and it drives me CRAZY. I want to see clear nice picture, but no i have to see that stupid thing which can't have more than one account log in window. I can't use firefox anymore because of this. And I love firefox more than Internet Explorer, but i have to use it anyway now. I can't even make a page as cool as starskins does on internet explorer homepage it still asks for my brother's username. I HATE THIS!!! Why can't it have two loggers? WHy? I'm soo whining right now but it really is selfish of my brother to only keep this for himself when I love Firefox soo much. Grrr i can't even complain more i have soo much hwk to do. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment