Thursday, November 18, 2010

CODE BLUE

:] I've said it hundred times already probably, but i'll say it again. I think YAMAPI is the best actor i've ever watched. HE makes me soo excited in dramas and he is soo good looking. I wish i could marry him later hehe. I love his songs too, "One In A Million", "Daite Senorita", <-- those are my favorites. Watching him really motivates me to study Japanese, which i started already, to meet him one day and talk to him in good Japanese. Anyway I finished watching Code Blue. It was sooo graphic and i loved it. It wasn't romantic drama type like every other one. It was just really deep and serios with crying moments in it. I cried real hard twice. I watched the special too, and I'll watch Code Blue 2 later, i bet it will be as good or even better hopefully. Yamashita Tomohisa definitely madethis drama much, much more enjoyable, than it would have been without him. He just added a really hot spice. :]
CODE BLUE
CODE BLUE 2

No comments:

Post a Comment