Friday, December 17, 2010

Yamamoto Yusuke (Atashinchi no Danshi and Tumbling)

:] He is one of my favorite actors. I recently watched atashinchi no danshi it was really cute i would recomend it if you are looking for nice drama with horikita maki. Yamamoto there was scared of girls, and he was really cute but i just watched Tumbling and it was serisoly amazing. He had hair colored red and had a yankee roel, which was soooo surprizing after seeming him in atashinchi no danshi, but it was great. He totally fit the role. I also have to say for now Tumbling is the best sports drama i ever watched. It totally stole my heart. I love Yamamoto Yusuke after those 2 dramas completely. Also in both dramas there was Seto Koji, he is also one of my favorite actors now, but Yamamoto is still the best almost on same line as Yamapi!!!!
Seto Koji

Yamamoto Yusuke




Lately I also saw Puzzle the drama it was fun if you like mystery and detective stuff.  I wanted to watch another drama also called Puzzle where he is in with 4 episodes but i can't find it anywhere so that sucks..

No comments:

Post a Comment